We hardly ever get pictures taken, we finally had Rebekah Westover take our pics. We love them!

a day with the girls - by duston todd

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog Update

Okay...so I am finally updating my blog 6 months after my last post... So I will add some pics to the last 5 months of our lives!




We celebrated my birthday in January. I turned 29!! One more year to 30. It was great. We had cake & ice cream with the girls and dinner with friends. Alanna and a friend helped me to decorate the cake. It had a lot of colored sugar on it. But it was sweet of them and they were all great. Duston got me a great present. A silver locket with the girls pictures inside.




We've had fun with the girls. They are so cute and make us laugh. Duston does this thing with them and they all laugh obnoxiously! They love it!





Check out the pics of family fun so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My two angels!

January - May 2009

So proud of my hubby! Duston's Fine Art work