We hardly ever get pictures taken, we finally had Rebekah Westover take our pics. We love them!

a day with the girls - by duston todd

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Doodie in the tub!

Okay...so as I was getting the girls out of the tub today, I saw something on the bottom of the tub that did not look like a toy. I said. "What is that?" and then it dawned on me. Doodie. Only not like the candy bar in Caddyshack. Although, I promtly got my girls out like the poolgoers in the movie and put them right into the shower to clean them...again. I would have laughed except this is not the first time this has happened to me...recently. So again, the toys are going in bleach water. YUCK! Luckily enough, Duston went fishing..not me.

1 comment:

My two angels!

January - May 2009

So proud of my hubby! Duston's Fine Art work