We hardly ever get pictures taken, we finally had Rebekah Westover take our pics. We love them!

a day with the girls - by duston todd

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at the Todd Home! Yeah!!!

We had a ton of fun. The girls were so cute this year. It was all magical for Alanna, even though I think she asks too many questions for a 5 year old. We had to start getting creative. I kept trying to change the subject so I wouldn't have to answer too many things and then worry if Duston and I had the same story.
My dad made Alanna a really cute pink oven. Pink is her favorite color. Her big gift this year was a doll house. Even though she has been playing more with the moon sand and the oven and new dishes (given to her by her other grandparents).
Ava loves her new little bike thingy and is so cute when she tries to climb the stairs in Lana's barbie house or squeeze herself into the kitchen.
Duston and I got ourselves an XBox and Guitar Hero after having so much fun playing at the Graber's house. We are going to practice a lot and try to get better. Duston teases me about being his "rocker wife". Ha Ha Ha! I like it...what can I say?
Anyway...we felt humbled and blessed to have such a wonderful Christmas in the face of a lot of hardship all around. We made sure to thank Heavenly Father for all our abundance.
Check out the Christmas Slideshow!
God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kate! I am so glad to see that you have a blog! It's so sad to say, but it is so much easier to stay in touch with these things! I hope you don't mind, but I added yours to my blog list. Hopefully we can get together soon!
    ~Andrea
    (Your girls are beautiful!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to love the G-Hero, we do. When I play it I get into it and I don't like it when the kids want a turn. The sad thing is that after having it for a year, I am still in the easy songs, I am sure you will get pass that soon. Well, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog. I didn't have your address so now I can put in in my friend and family list. Sounds like Christmas was fun. Keep practicing the Guitar Hero we are going to have rematches. You guys are going to have to try the World Tour now that I got the game for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good to me. I am getting better a little at a time and Duston is getting better very fast. Fun, Fun, Fun but it would be better in a theatre room! Maybe one day in the future. Dinner on Sunday, right?

    ReplyDelete

My two angels!

January - May 2009

So proud of my hubby! Duston's Fine Art work