We hardly ever get pictures taken, we finally had Rebekah Westover take our pics. We love them!

a day with the girls - by duston todd

Friday, December 26, 2008

Sledding!

Duston took Alanna and her cousin Brooklyn sledding last Saturday. They had fun even though Alanna is not our adventurous one. Still... I thought it was cute. Too bad I couldn't really go.


We went a lot when we were younger. For our ward parties, we went tubing at the Mtn. Dell golf course up Parley's Canyon. That was when the church didn't have to worry so much about being sued or anything. Now, they don't let you do things like that for ward activities.

Anyway... we would have so much fun. We put a lot of people on 1 huge tube, they went cruising down the mountain. We finished it all off with hot chocolate and donuts. It was great, even though I am allergic to the cold so I couldn't do as much as the other kids. I had to take breaks between the fun to warm up before I went out again.
Now...doctors orders. No sledding. At least I can still watch my kids though, right?

Well, here are some pics and a video clip of Alanna & Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

My two angels!

January - May 2009

So proud of my hubby! Duston's Fine Art work