We hardly ever get pictures taken, we finally had Rebekah Westover take our pics. We love them!

a day with the girls - by duston todd

Monday, December 22, 2008

Wardrop Christmas Party!

On Friday night we had our annual Wardrop Christmas Party. It was a crazy day with the snow and all. Duston left his studio at 3:30 and made one short stop on the way home, and he didn't get home until 6:00. He was a little mad to say the least. Our party started at 6:30 so we immediately jumped back in the car and headed to South Jordan. He was really stressed out by the time we got there which was a little after 7:00. Everybody was late though, so I didn't feel dumb. One whole part of our family couldn't make it since they all live in Heber, so I hope if they get the chance to see this blog, they will feel better about having to miss the party. (We missed you!)

Anyway..we ate great food and had a little talent show. My sweet grandma Betty who is 83 loves to see all the talent of her posterity. She is so cute, I just adore her.


So here are some clips of the talent show. It takes too long to post them all so I am just putting one of my brother, James. Since I'm not the photographer in the family, I still don't know how to use my camera just yet, so the clips are sideways. Just tilt your head! HA HA!


You can check out James' my space page for more info about him. http://www.myspace.com/jcameronmusic

3 comments:

  1. That day was a crazy one for us as well. It took Kent almost three hours to get home. Anyways, I am glad you made it to your party safe. We had a great time at your house yestarday, thank you so much.
    Our house- next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I love the picture of you and Duston. You are so BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate! I found your blog from Aceneth's. That photo of your family is so adorable! Thanks so much for the sparkling cider...we are so grateful for you guys as neighbors! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

My two angels!

January - May 2009

So proud of my hubby! Duston's Fine Art work